At TimkenSteel, operating responsibly is as important to us as making the world’s cleanest steel. Guided by our core values – ethics & integrity, quality, innovation and independence - our global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policy protects our employees, our customers, and the communities where we live and work. Our commitment to operating responsibly ensures we create and maintain safe and healthy workplaces, take care of our environmental resources and develop sustainable technologies and business practices that contribute to economic growth and prosperity.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO SEE OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT PROFILE & SUSTAINABILITY PHOTOS
TIMKENSTEEL'S COMMITMENT TO INDUSTRY-LEADING ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY PERFORMANCE
Together, we are responsible for understanding and supporting this policy and the following objectives:
- Comply with all EHS laws, regulations, company policies and standards and require the same from our suppliers.
- Make EHS performance a priority in our business and operations planning and decision-making. We are guided by our core values to do what’s right.
- Expect employees and contractors to always conduct their activities safely and responsibly. We help them do this through education and training.
- Be diligent in identifying and assessing risks and potential hazards that can affect our environmental, health and safety performance and be quick to take corrective action.
- Support environmental sustainability through pollution prevention, waste management, recycling, energy conservation and energy-saving products.
- Measure and assess our progress toward our EHS objectives and communicate this regularly to stakeholders.
This policy applies to the operations and facilities of TimkenSteel Corporation and its subsidiaries around the world.